Legitimate Paid Surveys
We all like to make money online but it can sometimes seem a bit daunting to decide which online paid survey site is the best site to join. Legitimate paid survey sites do exist, so we have put together a check list of features which can help you decide the site to join which suits you best.
There would be nothing worse than putting in hard work completing surveys online, to then discover the company you have been working with is one of those paid survey scam websites.
Trust is an important part in any working relationship, so when selecting an online rewards or paid market research online community to work with, use the following list to help you decide:
- Is the company registered in Australia? Australian companies must abide by the law of the land and Australia has some of the best consumer protection laws in the world.
- A survey company which is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) offer greater protection to consumers as the company has to comply with Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) regulations.
- Find out how many rewards the company pays out each month. If the company regularly rewards its members, you can be sure your hard work won’t go to waste.
- Can you see how many reward points you have earned? It is important as it helps you keep track of how much money you are making.
- Do you have enough opportunities to participate in paid surveys to make money? It can be frustrating participating in a reward program and not get enough chances to earn money online. So invest time with a market research company who sends you regular surveys.